- Abadius 2nd week 4715AR: Torsten Stein is abandoned in Trunau by, his long time master and mentor
- Calistril 2nd week Wealday: Leetsa is brought to Trunau to, recover from her injuries, after being discovered by Kurst Grath’s patrol.
- Calistril 3rd week Starday: Fijit Glynfang, Elynnar Landrias, and Ud Nibbleaxe all arrive in Trunau.
- Calistril 3rd week Sunday: Ruby daughter of Chief defender Halgra has her Hope knife ceremony.
- Calistril 4th week Moonday: Rodrick Grath is found dead at the Ramble house.
- Calistril 4th week Toilday: The investigators are attacked by a group of rabid wolves in an obvious attempt on their lives
- Calistril 4th week Wealday: after discovering evidence pointing to suspicious activity at the Plague House, the party agrees to investigate the following day. However, late at night the party is attacked by a group of Freetown assassins as they sleep
- Calistril 4th week Oathday: the party spends the day in the Sanctuary of Iomedea recovering from their wounds.
- Calistril 4th week Fireday: after encountering numerous venomous denizens of the upper areas of the Plague house the group is forced to retreat back into Trunau. They do however, recover Rodrick’s Hopeknife, offering further proof that he did not commit suicide and was instead a victim of a cover-up for some untold plot.
- Calistril 4th week Starday_: Torsten Stein decides to recover from the venom of a giant poison spider. The rest of the party returns to investigate the Plague house with their new companion . However, they are soon beaten back by a Gelatinous cube and Torsten Stein decides to join them on an afternoon expedition, to finally discover the mystery of the Plague house. Is called away on militia duty and
- Calistril 4th week Sunday: On the last day of Winter Rodrick Grath is laid to rest as he offered to the Gods on the Flame of the Fallen . Jagrin Grath has left to retrieve the patrols outside the city because of the imminent attack on Trunau. An hour or so after sunset a large flaming boulder crashes into the lower guard towers. Alert bells and horns are sounded, the attack on Trunau has begun!
- Pharast 1st week Moonday: After an all night battle with orcs and Giants the town of Trunau revives itself enough to take back the lower quarter of their township. Our heroes are confronted by a dangerous cave giant before they enter a newly discovered chamber beneath and in back of the Hope Spring. Inside the damp cavern they discovered a person they had only heard whispers of, the protagonist of the attack Skreed Gorewillow. They defeat Skreed and his minions and eventually discover that Skreed was sent to Trunau by another.
- Gozran 1st week Wealday: The party has spent a month of recovery and learning in Trunau. Fijit Glynfang has taken up as an apprentice of the Druid Silvermane. The rest of the Heroes are commissioned to eradicate any future threat that the strange tribe of orcs and Giants know as the Twisted Hearts may present. It was discovered through interrogations and evidence on the bodies of they invaders that, Skreed was task to find several items for the leader of the Twisted Hearts , a Giant called, Grenseldek. This Giant leader had no problem invading Trunau and sacrificing hundreds of lives in order to obtain these items. It is decided that the town is in danger until they find out why this “chieftain” wanted these curiosities . Also a debt of blood is owed to those who kill the citizens of Trunau. Therefore, four heroes, Elynnar Landrias , Ud Nibbleaxe , Torsten Stein , and Leetsa are task to travel by River boat several days until they arrive near the Twisted Heart base an old castle of the Hoardline known as Redlake Fort. The group is tasked with avenging the loss of Trunau citizens and discovering the truth behind the items this Grenseldek sought.
- Gozran 1st week Sunday: The Heroes visit Castle Everstand, in the midst of their journey. They have acquired a new and familiar passenger along the way, Kurst Grath, had led a party of soldiers against a group of orcs and wild dogs led by an Ettin. Unfortunately, after they were overcome by the Ettin as he used a siege engine to kill and subdue the small force. Sergeant Omast was among those who were slain and only Kurst escaped severely wounded. The Heroes tracked and killed the Ettin and recovered Omast body. The previous day the party had helped fend off River Drakes and recovered Numbskull from a particularly large specimen intent on devouring the poor pony. Perhaps the most curious part of their journey up till Castle Everstand was when the support rail suddenly collapsed and a member of the crew fell in the river while crocodiles were present. Fortunately quick action by Ud Nibbleaxe and Leetsa saved the day. At Castle Everstand the party meets several interesting people including a priestess of Abadar, a priestess of Gorum, and a priest of Iomedae. They are also briefly introduced to the leader of the outpost Captain Thaum Gauntwood.
- Gozran 2nd week Moonday: The evening after the party leaves Castle Everstand; they are drugged, forced to battle an escaped Girallon, and discover and confront the Saboteurs that have been dogging them. They kill Melira and leave Gashnakh to the captain’s justice.
- Gozran 2nd week Toilday: Gashnakh is Executed via keelhauling . The Chelish Devil, begins it’s journey up the River Esk
- Gozran 2nd week Wealday: The group discovers the Firrine weigh station has been raided by orcs. Calrianne Blix is rescued.
- Gozran 2nd week Oathday: After a hard days rowing the boat is is stopped 2hrs before sunset by a makeshift dam across the River Esk. They battle some aquatic Ogres and spend the rest of the day clearing and blowing up the dam.
- Gozran 2nd week Fireday: The party discovers the stone marker indicating the place they should disembark for their journey into the Ghostlight marsh in order to discover the secretes of the Vault of Thorns. Before they begin their journey the next day they are ambushed by a group of orcs that were apparently mercenaries hired by Melira. They defeat the orcs and wait for Figit to join them two days later.
- Gozran 3rd week Moonday: after Figit arrives the party sets out in the Ghostlight Marsh to discover the Vault of Thorns. They encounter several challenges along the way; a hydra, an insane Dwarf (Ingrahild), a Willow of the wisp, and a Marsh Giant. By days end they do discover the circle of menhirs and the Portal to the Vault of Thorns.
- Gozran 3rd week Toilday-Oathday: The party explores the Vault of Thorns and defeats it’s minions (not the least of which is a disguised green hag named Ewigga that helped destroy Ingrahild’s party and sanity.) They are rewarded with an abundance of useful magical treasure.
- Gozran 3rd week Fireday: The group tracks down what they think is the war party that took Ingrahild’s brother Umlo. after being swarmed by mosquitoes, the war party turns their attention on the party and attacks. The party defeats a hill Giant and some orcs but do not discover Umlo. The next day they return to the Chelish Devil.
- Gozran 4th week Wealday: on a soggy mid morning the party disembarks from the Chelish devil after 5 days travel up the River Esk. Their destination: nothing other than Redlake Fort.
- Gozran 4th week Fireday: The group has infiltrated the outer perimeter of Redlake Fort and made a tenuous alliance with the Orc general Karrguk. They’ve also managed to rescue Ingrahild’s brother Umlo from the gladiatorial bear pits the orcs had enslaved him to. They may have also gained a new ally in the mysterious 1/2 Orc concubine/consort of general Karrguk, a mysterious Oracle who is known as Droja. Karrguk has shown them a secrete passage into the fort proper but, seems to delight in the party’s inability to overcome an insidious mechanical trap placed within the corridor.
- Gozran 4th week Starday: Having slain Grensdelk the previous day, the group re-coups in the haunted chapel of Iomedea. Later that day the hero’s slay Karrguk after killing an insane Hill Giant (that had been eating his own fingers). The entire group clears what treasure they can out of the cursed Redlake Fort and Droja animates a Hill Giant Zombie to carry the massive haul back to the Chelish Devil.
- Gozran 4th week Sunday: The party spends the night at castle Firrine. It’s commander, Lord Greystone gives them a letter of passage an introduction; in order to enter the capital city Vigil.
- Gozran 5th week Toilday: The party arrives in Vigil detained for hours but received well by Bishop xxxxxx and 2nd Sword Aylunna Varvatos they sell the Glory Medallion
They also meet a former merchant contact of Leetsa who introduces them to the trade guild master of Vigil.
- Desnus 1st week Moonday: The party meets with Veena Heliu a voluptuous 1/2 elf maiden who is the Precentor Martial of Magic of the War College. They tell her of all the events that transpired at Redlake Fort and what led to them. Leetsa questions the Precentor’s right to intercede and they are practically kicked out of the sorceress office.
- Desnus 1st week Fireday: The party meets with much of the governing council of the city of Vigil. Veena Heliu, Aylunna Varvatos, The Precentor Martial for Scouting, Keyron Saiville, and finally the chamberlain for Watcher-Lord Ulthun II himself. They are asked to carry a message of allegiance to Trunau and consider taking up the mission of verifying the status of the massing Giant army in Minderhal Valley.
- Desnus 4th week Wealday: The party arrives back in Trunau and reports to Chief defender Halgra and the Trunau concil. A celebration is thrown in their honor . About 1/2 the work has been done on the buildings commissioned by Torsten, UD, and Elynnar. However, much work needs to be done to complete them.
- Sarenith 2nd week Wealday: The group has spent much of the last two weeks catching up with their friends in Trunau and working on personal projects. They are called to a council meeting of Trunau.
- Sarenith 2nd week Oathday: Having been commissioned by both the governors of Lastwall and Trunau; The group seeks to investigate rumors of a Giant army gathering in Minderhaul Valley. First however, they set out for the tomb or Nargrym Steelhand, famed giant killer and ancient kin to both Ingrahild and Umlo Nargrymkin.
- Sarenith 3rd week Fireday: The party discovers a the ancient tomb of “the giant killer”. After 8 days of travel in which they had to battle a viscous “Land Shark” that attacked their camp; the party arrives at the base of a slender spire of a plateau called, Stag’s Pike. Ancient Dwarven ruins and markers indicate that, Steelhand’s tomb lies at the top of the plateau. After cresting the peak, the party finds themselves looking at a forested peak with a large obelisk protruding in the distance. They determine that it must be 100ft or so high to see it from such a far distance. They travel towards the obelisk assuming it to be some sort of marker for Steelhand’s tomb. However, they are ambushed by Entercaps and giant spiders before reaching the obelisk . After defeating the creatures they find that the obelisk that serves as Steelhand’s tomb marker has been desecrated by foul spider creatures worshiping some sort of Demon God. The party spends some time dismantling the alter then proceeds down into the depths of the tomb located inside the obelisk.
After an epic battle in which Ud performed numerous heroic deeds they defeat the inhabitants of the tomb and capture the leader of the cult alive. Some type of Dwarf spider hybrid …an abomination of all things Dwarven.
- Sarenith 3rd week Starday: The party slays the Lokmorr the Betrayer and recovers the relics of Nargyrm Steelhand’s tomb.
- Sarenith 4th week Moonday : Ingrahild is slain by the white Dragon Surmapholith.
- Sarenith 4th week Wealday: The party slays a couple of Giants and rescues a baby from a rampaging Troll outside of the village of Shinnerman’s Fortune. When they reach the village they discover it had also been raided and several people were abducted and taken captive.
- Sarenith 4th week Oathday: The party sets out to rescue the captives of Shinnerman’s Fortune. They encounter a huge Jotonblood Cyclops chasing two miners an hour and a half outside of the village. After defeating the Cyclops they follow an easy trail of giants and prisoners in to the late afternoon finally coming upon encampment of four Ogres and a group of Shinnerman’s Fortune captives. The party ambushes and slaughters the Ogres and frees the prisoners. They learn that there is another group of prisoners guarded by a large giant with gray skin over a day ahead of them.